Terms and Conditions
This website and the Cumberland Student Guild Card are part of the Cumberland Student Guild Network (the “Network”), which is trademarked and owned by Campus Services Group Limited and licensed by Campus Services Australia Pty Ltd.
By accessing the Network you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Cumberland Student Guild will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of information displayed on this web site. However no warranty or representation is given as to its quality, accuracy or completeness. It is the responsibility of the user to judge the accuracy of information before relying on it in any way.
- Cumberland Student Guild will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of whatever nature arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this web site, or from any error or omission in information contained in the site. Campus REWARDS reserves the right to amend or otherwise alter the information displayed on this site.
- Any links to other web sites provided by this web site have been included for convenience only and Campus REWARDS accepts neither responsibility nor liability for the contents of any linked web site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CSG of any linked web site or its provider. It is the user’s responsibility to make themselves aware of the terms and conditions on which access is granted to linked sites. Users should be aware that some links may be to pages other than a home page.
- Copyright in the content of the web site and Campus REWARDS trademarks logos and brands contained in the site belongs to Cumberland Student Guild.
- Users are permitted to download and store (on a temporary basis) any of the contents of this web site provided this is solely to view such contents using a personal computer. Users are forbidden to permanently copy or store or in any way redistribute the contents of this web site. The access, downloading and/or use by any person of the contents of this web site or anything available from this web site is entirely at the user’s own risk.
- These terms and our legal obligations are subject to the laws of New South Wales and Australia, regardless of the location of any user. Any claims or complaints must be filed in Australia in the State of New South Wales. Nothing in these terms shall exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- By registering on this membership database I agree to Campus REWARDS using my information to carry out market research and analysis to help them provide services, facilities and amenities, to understand member preferences, and to select and offer goods, services, promotions and information which may be of interest to me and to others, subject to the Privacy Statement.
- I consent to Cumberland Student Guild keeping me informed by mail, telephone, SMS, email or by any other method, of products, promotion, services and information Cumberland Student Guild believes may be of interest to me.
Your privacy is important to us and the protection of your privacy is outlined in our Privacy Statement, which is available for you to view on this site.